I'm Brenda and this summer 2011 David and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary with a trip to Norway, to visit Mari's family, and Britain, because we've always wanted to travel around that island! Abby is joining us and will leave us in Banchory where she'll stay for two more weeks. Come along for my travelogue!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Mon-Wed
Below are some new entries but I realize they are a little out of order -- sorry about that. The iPad makes me email my photos to the blog (since it doesn't use Flash) and once I email them I can't actually see the photos! Then when I actually post to the blog, the first one I post is the last one in the list, so I try to do it all in reverse order, but have messed it up some! Have fun sorting it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment